First Entertainment's Mobile Banking is like having the convenience and security of CU.online in the palm of your hand. As long as you're a CU.online user and have a Smartphone with Internet access, you can view your accounts and make transactions. You can also use the service through a handy App for your iPhone or Android phone. It goes with you everywhere!
Here's what you can do with First Entertainment's Mobile Banking:
- Make Balance Inquiries
- View Account Histories
- View Check Images
- Use Billp@yer, our online bill payment service
- Make Fund Transfers within your account or out to other members
- Make Online Loan Payments
- Make Mobile Deposits
IMPORTANT: You MUST be using App version 1.2 or later to use the Mobile Deposit feature. If after downloading the latest version of the First Entertainment Mobile Banking app you do not find the Mobile Deposit option, please contact the credit union at 888.800.3328 to verify eligibility for this feature.
Download the Latest App for Your Device
Download the latest App to start using First Entertainment Mobile Banking on your iPhone or Android phone. And for you Blackberry users, we've got a shortcut just for you!
- iPhone – Download "FirstEnt Mobile" from the iTunes Store.
- Android –Download "FirstEnt Mobile" from the Google Play Store.
- Blackberry - Visit our mobile site and use the link a the bottom of the page to
- download the shortcut for your Blackberry device.
You can also bookmark our mobile site with your Smartphone's browser:
- Using your Smartphone's Internet browser, visit and bookmark http://m.firstent.org, or
- Scan this tag using the Microsoft Tag Reader:
Don't have the Microsoft Tag Reader? Get it here.
Use a cell phone instead of a Smartphone? No worries.
You can still use our Text Banking service for Balance and History Inquiries. Just register your cell phone number www.firstent.org/nosmartphone to enable this service.
If you have questions about using Mobile Banking, just call us at 888.800.3328 and we'll help you get started.