Control your accounts online with First Entertainment's CU.online. Access your accounts anywhere you have a secure Internet connection. It’s the best way to manage your finances. Here are just some of the services available through CU.online:
• Balance Inquiries
• Account Histories
• Year-to-Date Info
• View/Print Check Images
• Billp@yer, our online bill payment service
• Fund Transfers
• Online Loan Payments
• Online Pre-Approvals
• View/Pay your Visa® account online
• eStatements with Email notification
First time users of CU.online will need to call the credit union to be “enabled” for online account access. Once enabled, you will need to:
Pick a Username to begin using CU.online. You do this by clicking on the “Don’t have a Username?” link (upper right, this page) under the log-in box, and follow the instructions.
- Enter your Temporary Access Code given to you by the credit union when your account was enabled (you can change this later).
- Select a Username.
- Choose a Personal Image and Phrase.
- Answer a few account security questions (three to be specific, and seriously, it doesn't take as long to do as it did to read this last sentence!).
After your initial log-in, you only have to enter your Username and Access Code to use CU.online.
If you have more questions about using CU.online, just call us at 888-800-3328 and we’ll help you get started.