Vice President – Finance/CFO
Vice President – Marketing
Vice President – Lending
Vice President – Operations
Vice President – Branches
Vice President – Human Resources
Vice President – Technology
6735 Forest Lawn Drive
Hollywood, CA 90068
FIRST ENTERTAINMENT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Michael G. Edwards
Andrew B. Benson
Gari Ann Douglass
Akihiko (Kiko) Washington
The Supervisory Committee is elected by the members and is comprised of volunteers who are member-owners of the credit union. Its primary function is to serve as the audit committee of the credit union, ensuring that the credit union is soundly managed and that member assets are safeguarded. To fulfill its function, the committee monitors and evaluates the quality of credit union finances, operations, and decisions.
- Safeguard First Entertainment member assets by initiating ongoing internal and yearly external audits
- Review First Entertainment policies, procedures, and operations
- Review the minutes of meetings held by the First Entertainment Board of Directors and committees
- Evaluate First Entertainment’s internal controls and financial position
- Make recommendations for improving First Entertainment’s operating practices
- Keep abreast of consumer laws and regulations and determine First Entertainment's compliance with them
- Insure that First Entertainment is not in violation of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act by discriminating against any category of members
- Collaborate with regulatory examiners during their inspection
- Reviewing and resolving member complaints that cannot be rectified through normal channels
Supervisory Committee Members
Linda Van Wagner
The vast majority of issues can be resolved efficiently and effectively by the First Entertainment Credit Union staff. Member complaints and/or other issues can be sent directly to the President of the credit union.
If you are unable to resolve an issue or discrepancy regarding your account through normal channels, you may wish to contact the Supervisory Committee. You may do this by sending an Email to the Supervisory Committee or writing to:
First Entertainment Credit Union
P.O. Box 100
Los Angeles, CA 90078-0100
If you would like to be considered for appointment to the Supervisory Committee, please send a resume and cover letter stating your interest to the P.O. Box address above.
Positions may not always be available, but your interest and information will be kept on file for possible openings.
Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, auditing, finance, systems analysis, or documentation review is helpful in this position, as you are responsible for carrying out audit and verification functions. You also must be a First Entertainment member in good standing.